Saturday, September 1, 2012

“When somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go!”
       - - said Clint Eastwood while speaking at the Republican National Convention, Aug. 30, 2012. (Washington Post) 










Clint Eastwood in
Heartbreak Ridge

Clint reaches out to Obama and says it is time for him to go!
Clint Eastwood, angry about 23 million Americans unemployed, speaks out about it at the Republican National Convention.

“I remember three and a half years ago, when Mr. Obama won the election. And though I was not a big supporter, I was watching that night when he was having that thing and they were talking about hope and change and they were talking about, yes we can, and it was dark outdoors, and it was nice, and people were lighting candles.

They were saying, I just thought, this was great. Everybody is crying, Oprah was crying.

I was even crying. And then finally -- and I haven’t cried that hard since I found out that there is 23 million unemployed people in this country.
Now that is something to cry for because that is a disgrace, a national disgrace, and we haven’t done enough, obviously -- this administration hasn’t done enough to cure that. Whenever interest they have is not strong enough, and I think possibly now it may be time for somebody else to come along and solve the problem.

No comments: